Your are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- Stable employment, and an attractive remuneration,
- A dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience,
- A company car and additional benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the property market in the designated area in order to gather information about investments and existing buildings,
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with commercial real estate service companies, trading premises, developers and real estate agencies,
- Verifying commercial properties in order to lease property in accordance with Pepco requirements,
- Negotiating the terms of lease in order to conclude agreement under conditions compatible with the internal guidelines of the company,
- Maintaining contact with the property disposer/landlord during the duration of the lease agreements in order to maintain proper cooperation and to secure the company's interest.
If you have at least:
- 1-3 years of experience in working on similar position,
- English advanced,
- Driving license and readiness for frequent travelling around the country (80%),
- Knowledge and experience with lease agreements - legal issues,
- Knowledge of property market and construction market,
- Knowledge and experience in estimating capital expenditures,
- IT skills: MS Office, AutoCad.
Join the PEPCO team!